Would you like to be able to have a few drinks on a social occasion and then stop? Hypnosis to stop drinking alcohol altogether or reduce it can be easier than you might think.
Would you like to be able to have a few drinks on a social occasion but find it difficult to stop at just a couple?
Or do you find yourself drinking most days or by yourself and want to change this behavior?
Hypnosis to stop drinking alcohol altogether or reduce it can be easier than you might think.
Use hypnotherapy to make lasting changes to your consumption of alcohol
Having a drink to wind down at the end of the day is such a common thing to do in Australian culture.
Regardless of nationality it just seems to be what people often do. We hear time and time again how having a drink with dinner is healthy and how alcohol isn’t such a bad thing. It’s quite social on the surface. Well, that’s all fine – up to a point.
When you end up drinking most days, and the time you start gets earlier and earlier, or you find yourself drinking more and more, you know it’s not so healthy anymore.
Maybe you’ve tried just stopping, but it’s too hard or just doesn’t seem to last. Once you’ve had one drink it turns into six or a bottle or more.
Whether you’re finding yourself waking up foggy in the morning, or its starting to effect your work, family and relationships – there’s a part of you that knows enough is enough
At Make Changes we’ve helped a bunch of people to either drink less alcohol or stop drinking altogether. Whether it’s using hypnosis, NLP or other methods, we make a plan that’s tailored to suit what is going on for you.
If your goal is to stop the weekend binges, cut out drinking during the week, or just be able to have a couple of drinks on social occasions and then switch to something else we can work with what you’d like to achieve.
Wouldn’t it be great if you…
- Had the willpower to stop whenever you want – Choose to drink or not, regain control of yourself.
- Wake up feeling refreshed and well rested – Are you sick of waking up feeling “under the weather” or simply don’t feel normal without having a drink?
- Have a good time with friends and family without “needing” a drink – Maybe you want to have just a couple of drinks, or maybe have none. Either way, you should feel in control to have the choice.
- Feel ready to go – Feel motivated and want to get things done rather than feeling stuck, lethargic and foggy
- Free yourself from the costs – The cost of regular drinking adds up, freeing yourself from this cost could put that holiday, car or other financial goal within reach.
- Improve your health – The regular consumption of alcohol has it’s impacts. From gaining those extra kilos to liver damage, diabetes and more. Reducing your alcohol could make a huge impact on how you feel, making you feel younger and better than you have in years.
- Connect with your friends and family better – Repair relationships that may have deteriorated over time with friends, partners and family. And improve the quality of the time that you spend with your loved ones.
- Get rid of the reason why you want to drink – Whether you are drinking to feel more relaxed, to take time out, or to numb yourself to a challenge around you or from the past, we can help you address this.
Can I still drink occasionally? Or do I have to stop altogether? – It’s up to you to decide what you would like. We have a chat about some options and work together to support your choice.
Can I use other supports at the same time? – Generally the more supports you have the better. We will discuss some helpful options that could work well for you.
Will this issue just go away? – For the most part, we don’t see things as an issue to be fixed but rather work to help you to get more balance back into your life. It’s reasonable to expect that things can change for the better, as long as you engage in the process of our work together.
Why is this important to work on? – If you think it’s important, then it is. We support your choice of the outcome you decide you would like to achieve, and help you to get there.
How fast will I see results? – The results and time it takes to achieve them is as individual as you are. What is going on for you is unique, so it’s hard to say for sure. Usually within a matter of weeks or less, you can expect to see positive changes taking place.
What sorts of methods do we use? We use a combination of techniques including Hypnotherapy, NLP and other tools. We give you tools to keep and use in your everyday life to help you to create lasting change.
How do I know it will work for me? As long as you are willing to follow our suggestions and are prepared follow our lead, you can expect for things to improve. Like the many people we have helped to make positive changes in the past, there is every reason that you will be able to as well.
Make contact and let’s get started
After an initial phone chat where we discuss what your goals are, we’ll make some suggestions around what we feel would be most helpful for you.
We book in some suitable times for your sessions, either at the clinic or online and get you started towards feeling and doing better as soon as possible.
No more hangovers and regrets. No more drowning your sorrows or arguments with yourself over drinking. Call 1800 760 249, or use this form here to book in your phone chat and let’s get you started on a better pathway today.