Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – This gentle, permissive hypnotherapy session will help you find deep rest, energy and motivation on the road to recovery
Are you looking for a way to alleviate your symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome?
Do you feel like everything requires ten times the normal effort?
When you suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome everything in life can feel so much harder – some people say it's like ‘wading through treacle'.
Because of this, chronic fatigue syndrome can make working, social life and physical exertion feel like obstacles rather than natural, enjoyable parts of life.
You might feel cut off from normal everyday life and from the things that those who don't suffer chronic fatigue take for granted, such as simply going out for a walk or agreeing to a future social engagement.
Symptoms of CFS
Chronic fatigue syndrome (sometimes known as M.E. “myalgic encephalomyelitis”) has a range of different symptoms, including:
- Profound muscle fatigue, especially after physical effort
- Muscle pain or spasms
- Joint pain
- Long lasting flu-like symptoms
- Headaches or migraines, balance problems
- Poor sleep
- Sore throats and swollen glands
- Intolerance of extreme temperatures
- Alcohol intolerance
- Low blood pressure
- Extreme sensitivity to bright light and noise.
Psychological symptoms (which can also be consequences of the physical symptoms of M.E.) include depression and anxiety.
It's bad enough suffering chronic fatigue syndrome but some people still think M.E. is ‘all in the mind' and that chronic fatigue sufferers should ‘pull themselves together.'
This attitude is woefully out of date. Back in 2002 the chief medical officer in England recognized M.E./CFS as a disabling and genuine physical condition. And the World Health Organization officially recognize chronic fatigue syndrome as a physical disorder.
However any physical illness or condition including chronic fatigue syndrome will be affected by what the mind does. Your unconscious mind and its attitudes has a direct effect on your blood pressure (1), immune function (2) and pain response (3) and therefore can be directly influenced by the most powerful way of communicating with unconscious processes – hypnosis.
Hypnosis can help you relax deeply and feel more motivated
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment is an audio hypnosis session that is a wonderful way of achieving deep rest, increasing energy and motivation and building bridges between mind and body.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your hypnotherapy session, you'll notice that you:
- Are able to relax deeply
- Feel better within yourself
- Get a break from the fatigue
- Enjoy a lift in mood
- Re-balance your energy and vitality
Download Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment and find assistance along the road to recovery. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
NB: We recommend you consult a medically trained doctor if you have any physical symptoms as other conditions may also result in chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms.
- Friedman and Taub (1977, 1978) reported the results of a trial comparing Hypnosis with biofeedback or a combination of both in essential hypertension. At the end of four weeks of treatment, all groups showed a significant reduction in blood pressure. But at six-month follow-up only the patients receiving Hypnosis had maintained the reduction.
- Hypnosis strengthens the disease-fighting capacity of two types of immune cells, reports Patricia Ruzyla-Smith and her co-workers at Washington State University in Pullman. Thirty-three college students who achieved a Hypnotic trance displayed larger jumps in two important classes of white blood cells than participants who received relaxation or no method. The greatest immune enhancement occurred among highly Hypnotizable students in the Hypnosis group.
- In a neurochemical study of Hypnotic control of pain conducted by Domangue (1985), patients suffering arthritic pain showed a correlation among levels of pain, anxiety and depression. Anxiety and depression were inversely related to plasma norepinephrine levels. Depression was correlated with dopamine levels and negatively correlated with levels of serotonin and beta endorphin. Following Hypnotherapy, there were clinically and statistically significant decreases in depression, anxiety and pain, and increases in beta endorphin-like substances.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has been purchased by 988 customers.