Manage Your Anger Pack – Stop uncontrolled, irrational anger poisoning your relationships and damaging your health.
The feeling of certainty provided by anger is seductive. It can make you feel confident and strong and that you are in some way superior to those around you. But as you probably know, uncontrolled outbursts of irrational anger lead to all sorts of problems in the long run.
Not only is the regular expression of anger damaging to your health, but it makes those around you nervous, causing them to change their behavior towards you. Soon, your mere presence in a room changes the way people feel; increasing anxiety and fear, and reducing their ability to relax and have fun or even just get on with their job.
The problem with being unable to control angry outbursts is that you become unpredictable, and that is unsetlling to be around.
The trick is to avoid generating anger in the first place
The old idea that it’s somehow unhealthy to avoid expressing anger is a mistaken one. What is healthy is to avoid becoming angry in the first place. And that requires 2 steps:
- Get rid of the habit of constantly getting angry about things
- Change your thinking styles to stop generating anger-causing thoughts
Hypnosis is an excellent way to achieve these goals because it keeps you calm while you break old habits and form new ways of thinking and behaving. And this is essential, or your emotional brain will simply keep you locked into the old anger patterns.
Save $24.80 off the full price with our pack discount.
The Manage Your Anger Pack contains these 5 carefully selected sessions:
- Anger Management – the ‘big picture’ hypnosis session to improve your anger management skills and set the scene for the rest of the program.
- Be More Tolerant – enhance your ability to tolerate what might have irritated you before.
- Overcome Perfectionism – nobody is perfect, and perfectionism is a particularly imperfect way of managing relationships.
- Walk in Others’ Shoes – improve your ability to understand other people and how they see the world.
- Keep a Cool Head – there’s little more impressive than someone who can stay calm under fire.
How to use the Manage Your Anger Pack
To start your program, listen to the Anger Management session until you feel a definite reduction in your tendency to be easily angered. Then move on to use the sessions which you feel are most salient to your situation, finally folding in the others to your listening schedule. It’s vital that you make good use of all the sessions to ensure all bases are covered so that you can become a naturally less angry person.
In our experience, anger responds well and quickly to hypnosis and the cognitive techniques these sessions contain, so if you start your program today, you may well be feeling much less angry tomorrow. Best of luck!
Manage Your Anger Pack has been purchased by 606 customers.