Think Before You Speak – Train your brain to pick up the context before you open your mouth
Have you been admonished for not thinking before you speak?
Do you sometimes find that you've said things that you really wish you hadn't?
It would be unrealistic to expect to get such tight control over yourself that you'd never ever say anything awkward or out of place or embarrassing to anyone.
You'd have to abandon all spontaneity to do that, and you'd probably end up being a rather tedious person to be around. We all like spontaneity, and a certain level of frankness, and we can all survive some embarrassments and even some real regrets.
Why thinking before speaking can be tricky
But still… it can happen a bit too often. You can get to feel like a real klutz, forever opening your mouth and putting your foot in it, almost as if you can't help it. Y
ou may have a firm intention to stay within limits, but then find yourself getting carried away by the occasion, or by your emotions, or perhaps with some over-intoxication (always a tricky one), and the next thing you know, you've done it again.
So how can you get, if not total control, at least a more appropriate level of control so that you needn't feel afraid to open your mouth anywhere in case something untoward comes out?
Hypnosis is a great way to train your brain in new approaches
Think Before You Speak is an audio hypnosis session created by psychologists that will help you train your brain to pick up on and respond to your environment so that you can communicate naturally yet appropriately.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you'll notice that you
- learn how to effectively draw lessons from past experience (rather than just being eaten up with embarrassment or guilt)
- start to naturally monitor and assess situations so that you can ‘read' what kind of communication will be appropriate
- find yourself feeling deeper levels of empathy and understanding with others – able to be ‘in their shoes'
- become more sensitive to the onward impact of things you say and more in command of yourself
- naturally adjust your communication according to context without having to think too hard about it.
Download Think Before You Speak and enjoy more comfortable conversations. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
Think Before You Speak has been purchased by 367 customers.