Manipulative Relationship Recovery – Free yourself from those old deceptions with the help of hypnosis
Are you trying to heal after being in a manipulative relationship?
Do you want to be free of the past and reclaim the real you?
Unfortunately, narcissistic, manipulative abuse happens to people in all walks of life. It can cause the victim to:
- Lose their sense of self worth
- Feel utterly dependent on their abuser
- Find it difficult to trust others and themselves
- Become isolated from friends and family.
The behavior of a cult leader
The manipulator achieves this by behaving like a cult leader; making you feel special to draw you in, exuding confidence, and casting doubt on your opinions.
And they feel no genuine remorse or empathy. Their purpose is to isolate you from those you love, and those that truly love you, and to make you feel totally dependent on them.
Reflection brings clarity
These narcissistic people are so good at what they do that sometimes you don’t realize what’s happened until you are removed from the situation and have had time to think.
Only then can you see how they undermined you, belittled you, and made you doubt yourself.
The good news is that you can recover from manipulative abuse, and there are a variety of ways to do this.
It can be helpful to:
- Talk to a good therapist about your experience
- Educate yourself about how psychopaths manipulate people
- Understand that all types of confident, successful people have fallen victim to manipulative abuse.
Because responsibility for what happened lies at the abuser’s feet, not yours.
Put the past behind you with hypnosis
Recover from a Manipulative Relationship is an audio hypnosis session that will help you relax deeply and separate yourself from that abusive experience.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your session, you’ll notice that you:
- Relax deeply and leave that emotional pain behind
- Are free from those old attacks and deceptions
- Can get back to your real self
- Can trust yourself once more.
Download Recover from a Manipulative Relationship and reconnect with the real you. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
Manipulative Relationship Recovery has been purchased by 354 customers.