The Narcissist – Dealing with narcissistic behavior in others is much easier with the help of hypnosis
Is someone you live or work with exceptionally selfish and inconsiderate, though perhaps superficially charming and pleasant?
Are you always being put down, sidelined, blamed for problems and made to feel that everything is always your fault?
You may be dealing with a narcissist.
What is a narcissist?
Narcissistic people are exclusively and immovably focused:
- on themselves
- on what they ‘deserve’ in life
- on their status
- on their right to appreciation and attention from everyone else
- on their superiority to the rest of the world.
Other people only matter to the narcissist in as much as they:
- constantly make it plain that they recognize and admire the narcissist’s importance and superiority in every respect, and
- are useful to them in some way.
Your failure to meet these requirements may lead to you being criticized, abused, bullied – or dumped.
The key to dealing with narcissistic behavior – understand your usefulness
The key factor is – are you useful to the particular narcissistic person you have to deal with?
You may wonder why someone who can be so horrid to you doesn’t just get on and dump you.
But you can be sure that, if they are maintaining the relationship in spite of criticizing you to pieces, they are getting some benefit out of it. But if you are not, or are no longer, getting any benefit from this connection, it’s time for action.
What can you do about narcissism?
Figuring out what action to take is not easy…
- Should you challenge their behavior?
- Should you attempt to negotiate new rules for the relationship?
- Should you admit that nothing can be done and quit?
- Should you just find a way to ‘cope’ with it?
Not only are these questions hard in themselves, but by the time you get to asking them, you may not be in a great state yourself.
This is because long association with a narcissist – be it a friend, a boss, a wife, a husband, a partner – will leave you emotionally bruised and battered, if not physically so. And that makes it difficult to think clearly and make good decisions.
So the first thing to do is not to worry about what you are going to do about them and focus instead on what you are going to do about you.
You need to rebuild your own confidence and self-esteem. You need to learn how to be relaxed and detached with the narcissistic behavior that comes your way, able to see that, however bad it is, it’s not about you.
And how can you best do this?
Hypnosis can help you in dealing with narcissistic behavior
Dealing With the Narcissist is an empowering audio hypnosis session developed by experienced psychologists. It is designed specifically to equip you to handle a narcissistic relationship by helping you to
- relax deeply even in times of great stress
- understand the patterns of narcissism
- build up your self-confidence and determination
- use psychological strategies to improve your situation
- untangle yourself from the web of blame and stay detached
- gain the clarity to work out the best way forward for yourself
Download Dealing With the Narcissist and discover how to free yourself. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
Dealing with the Narcissist has been purchased by 835 customers.