Develop Supreme Mental Toughness – Reach your goals faster by building the skills and resilience to push forward even in the face of setbacks
Is it important to you to perform well under pressure?
Would you like to develop the skills to be more mentally tough when things don’t go your way?
While some people are undeniably born with talent, this alone is not enough to engender success. We’ve all encountered people who didn’t “live up their potential.” Similarly, while talent is nice to have, it is far from a prerequisite for success: people of seemingly average capabilities can and do achieve incredible things.
But there’s one factor that is guaranteed to increase your chances of success, and that’s having the mental toughness to just keep going, regardless of how tough things get. And research bears this out. A 2007 study showed that the number-one predictor of whether army cadets would complete a brutal summer training program was not intelligence, fitness, or leadership skills, but grit – the capacity and willingness to push on, no matter what.
The great news is, grit is a skill that can be learned and developed.
The three key elements of grit
Grit isn’t about intelligence or physical prowess. Grit is a state of mind, an attitude that compels you to keep pushing forward towards your goals no matter what obstacles may stand in your way.
There are three elements that make up this attitude:
- A robust self-concept. This means acknowledging your strengths, but also accepting that you are a work in progress, always learning and improving.
- The ability to manage your state of mind. When you learn to control your attitude, you can get “in the zone” even when the going gets tough.
- A deep connection with the purpose behind your goals. When there is meaning behind what you’re doing, you are naturally compelled to make it happen.
How hypnosis can help
Develop Supreme Mental Toughness is an audio hypnosis session that will help you internalize and develop all three components of grit in order to become more mentally tough and resilient in everything you set your mind to.
This session focuses on developing mental toughness in the context of sports, but the same principles apply no matter what goals you might be working towards – simply think of the actions you need to take to reach your goals as your “sport.”
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your session, you’ll notice that you:
- Are more resilient in the face of setbacks
- Feel more determined and confident
- Experience more wins and successes
- Set and reach ever more ambitious goals.
Download Develop Supreme Mental Toughness now and move towards your goals quickly and confidently. You can listen on your computer or device or via our free app which you can access when you have completed your purchase.
Develop Supreme Mental Toughness has been purchased by 2,431 customers.