Hypnotherapy can help in many ways
Besides our specialist areas of Quit Smoking, Reach Your Ideal Weight, Trauma/Stress and IBS at Make Changes we can help with a wide range of issues including hypnosis for anxiety, depression, confidence and much more in our Melbourne based Hypnotherapy Clinic.
Hypnotherapy has been shown to be highly effective in treating many things. Whether you want help with reducing chronic pain, to stop gambling or drinking, or simply perform better in sports or business, we can help.
Some of the Other Hypnotherapy Services and areas that we can help with are:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Anger
- Family Freedom (helping individuals and families to reconnect)
- Alcohol (reducing or stopping altogether, you choose)
- Chronic Pain Control & Elimination
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Overcoming Grief
- Nail Biting or Finger Picking
- Fears and Phobias
- Habits and Addictions
- Public Speaking
- Sugar or other problem foods that you'd prefer not to eat
- Sleep Issues – Insomnia, Snoring etc
- Study Habits, Exam Preparation, Performance and Anxiety
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Relaxation (individual or group sessions)
- Bed Wetting
- Motivation in Business, or other areas
- Sports & other Performance and Motivation
… and many more areas, just contact us to ask.
Our Other Hypnotherapy Services and sessions are tailored to the individual as are our other programs. We look at the background, reasons, triggers and work through these with clients. We help you to overcome the issue both on a conscious and and unconscious level. We help you to move on with your life and get the outcome you are looking for. Most people feel their life is more in balance after they have overcome their issue. Often clients report feeling empowered and being able to work on other things themselves with the tools and techniques they have learned with us.
We use a combination of NLP and Hypnotherapy techniques, and have helped many clients achieve successful outcomes and reach their goals.
One or more sessions may be required. Usually less than 6 sessions is typical, and within the space of a month big changes happen. Of course, this depends on different aspects of the issue (we'll talk about this) and you must fully engage with the processes and be ready to let go of your old ways for things to be different.
Call us on 1800 760 249 to for a no obligation free chat, or contact us through here.